Monday, June 7, 2010

Nobody knows the trouble I've seen... nobody knows my sorrows

Sorry about the delay in posting, but given that so far I don't think anybody has seen my blog, I am basically writing to myself here. But perhaps later when I am in a better situation I will look back on this whole period and laugh about it. So, spoke to my attorney today, and the situation looks quite bleak. Liquidation might not work because I have signed so many personal sureties that at the end of the day liquidating the company would not really help me at all. Unless I get personally sequestrated as well, which could mean that I won't be able to get a job for the next year at least.... yep it's very bleak :/  If you knew me, you would realise that I am the last guy that deserves this sort of stress, but it's precisely my trusting and generous nature that has been partially to blame for my situation.  If I can find a job in the next week or so, I could possibly speak to my creditors and make some sort of arrangements regarding the debts that I owe, because in this climate nobody really wants to take you to court, especially if they can see that you don't really have anything for them to take.  Well I am hoping that's the case for most of my creditors.  I have had long relationships with most of these companies, and sincerely hope that I will be appeal to their good nature... which is hard to do sometimes when you deal with corporates and the lack of sympathy that they sometimes display.  You are after all just a number... and you did sign a contract after all :(

No comments:

Post a Comment